Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: This election is making me sick

  1. #11
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This election is making me sick

    Maybe I stand corrected on that, and I'm not to big to admit it...

    That's why it is retarded to have the primaries this early, we haven't had time to straighten out the facts...It's all a media thing nowdays, primaries used to be later in the year, but all the states want to be the first or one of the firsts...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #12
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This election is making me sick

    I've heard of people getting those e-mails saying he's trying to overthrow the government and what not. I'm not a big Obama fan but I'll vote for him over all the republicans except McCain and I may still vote for him.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •